Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Do you like scary movies?

We certainly do!! Actually, we love horror in general. Which is why myself, darkNnerdy, and Raggdollyy have decided to come together for the sole purpose of scaring the shit out of each other. And, because we're all about spreading the gore, we've decided to scare the shit out of you guys as well. 

So, here's the deal. From October 1st through the 15th the three of us will rotate posting a flash "fright fic" based off prompts chosen by each other. Lemme tell you, we are some sick bitches. It's awesome. Then on the 16th of October, The Unholy Trinity will merge together to write one collaborative piece of horror that will leave you sleeping with the lights on. At least that's what we're aiming for. So keep an eye out and follow our blog for updates, pictures, and disturbingly creepy stories that are sure to get you in the Halloween spirit!!!

Zombie hugs and vampire kisses to you all!!

Livie79




8 comments:

  1. I'm gonna stock up on light bulbs and popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving this already. Must remember to put on my big girl pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um no, I don't like scary movies. Or horror stories. Or anything frightening in general. But, for some unknown reason, I do love y'all's stories. So... let the scary fuckery begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how EXCITED I am. This will be the Best October Ever! Now, I've watched every ghost show/scary movie out there so can't wait to see what you ghouls have in mind for us. Judging the pics? AWESOMENESS X 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some guts and gore.......

    ReplyDelete